Stretch marks are visible lines that appear on the skin, they are sometimes coloured or swollen and are found mostly in women. Stretch marks are caused by pregnancy, weightloss, weight gain, hereditary and cream. However, they are home remedies on how to remove stretch marks fast.
Stretch marks are mainly found on women although a couple of men also have stretch marks on their body especially around the armpit area. On women, it appears on the armpit area, abdominal area, thighs, buttocks and breast.
Are you looking for ways to remove your ugly stretch marks? worry no more because we have home remedies to remove that stretch marks fast. Gladly, stretch marks are responsive to home remedies and will work for you if you are consistent and follow the instructions properly.
How to remove stretch marks fast with home remedies
Aloe vera is a very versatile plant, it has been proven active in the treatment of several skin disorders. Most people add the gel to their cream or apply it raw on the skin.
To treat stretch marks with Aloe vera, cut the leaf and use the egg-white gel to rub on the affected area, leave it on the skin for a few minutes to dry then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Another method you can use is to get the gel out of the Aloe vera, mix it with 10 capsules of vitamin E and 5 capsules of vitamin A. Rub the mixture on the affected area untill it is fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily till you achieve results.
Potato juice is loaded with mineral and vitamins that helps to restore skin cells and hence helps clear stretch marks.
How to use
Take a potato, cut into thick slices, use the cut portion to rub on the affected area. Make sure the affected area is well covered with the starch, leave for a few minutes to dry. Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Drink plenty of water.
Water? Yes, drinking plenty of water in a day will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your body. Water is the quickest and most efficient way to minimize the appearance of stretch marks. A well hydrated skin is softer and more supple, making your skin to appear more toned and eliminates some of the “bumpy” qualities of stretch marks. Drinking plenty of water to keep hydrated will also help prevent new stretch marks from forming.
The white portion of an egg contains amino acids and proteins that works to repair damaged skin. This treatment may produce results in just a couple of weeks.
- Gently whip two egg whites with a whisk until soft peaks form.
- Use a makeup brush or sponge to apply a thick layer of whipped egg white to your stretch marks and let dry completely.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Apply a light coat of olive oil to hydrate your skin after rinsing off the egg whites
Sugar is a natural skin exfoliant — a substance that rubs away dead cells to rejuvenate your skin. It is also regarded as among the best home remedies on how to remove stretch marks.
- Combine one tablespoon of sugar with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice and stir well.
- Apply directly to your stretch marks, rubbing the mixture into your skin for eight to ten minutes.
- Shower following treatment.
- For best results, follow this regimen each time you shower for up to one month.
Lemon juice is one of the simple and effective home remedy for stretch marks. The acidic nature of lemon helps to heal and reduce the stretch marks, scars and acne.
- Rub some lemon juice on the stretch marks in circular motions.
- Let the lemon juice soak into your skin for ten minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Another way is to mix equal amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice and then apply it on the stretch marks.
- Repeat this method for a month to remove the stretch marks completely.
Cocoa butter is very essential and beneficial for treating stretch marks. The natural moisturizer in cocoa butter helps to nourish your skin and reduce the stretch marks faster.
Steps to use Cocoa Butter to Treat Stretch Marks:
- Apply some cocoa butter on the stretch marks 2 times a day for a few months.
- Another way is to prepare a mixture by using a half cup of cocoa butter, 2 tsp of grated beeswax, 1 tbsp of wheat germ oil, 1 tsp of apricot kernel and vitamin E oil. Heat this mixture and then store this mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Apply this mixture on the stretch marks 2 to 3 times a day. This mixture makes your skin smooth and hydrated.
USE CREAM TO TREAT STRETCH MARKS
If you are not still satisfied with how to remove stretch marks home remedies, or want a faster and less tedious action, use PasJel Stretch Marks and Scar Removal Cream, it has been proven to work for many and will work for you.
Click below to buy this cream.
Over to you
Which of this home remedies on how to remove stretch marks works best for you? Please give us your answer in the comment box below and don’t forget to share.